In the new trailer for Justice, Nicolas Cage finds himself in a Strangers on a Train-esque quandary. Yes, his wife was assaulted and he wants to settle the score, but as any astute moviegoer knows, never say “yes” to a man offering help if he warns you he’ll be asking for a favor down the road. Never! I won’t spoil what favor Guy Pearce asks of Cage’s character (though the trailer does), but I will tell you it’s not picking up some overdue dry cleaning. See the full promo after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Category: January Jones (1-2 of 2)
Like the fiery redhead or the sultry brunet, the cool blonde is one of those old-fashioned, L’Oréal-sanctioned visual codes for female sexual temperament that white western audiences still eat up like yellow popcorn. Alfred Hitchcock knew that — that’s why he made a fetish of his blond heroines, none cooler on the outside (and, if fantasies came true, hotter on the inside) than Grace Kelly.
I’m dreaming in hair color lately as I’ve been considering the recent dye-cast career of January Jones — first and most effectively as a porcelain-doll housewife blonde in Mad Men; later and more problematically as a “funny” blonde-joke blonde hosting SNL; and now, with only intermittent success, as a very, very icy blonde in X-Men: First Class. This time around, as the descriptively named Emma Frost, Jones’ ambitious blonde works on the side of evil, clad in sexy James Bond-worthy underwear that accentuates her sides of good. The actress’s READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?