Watching the red band trailer for the friends-with-benefits comedy No Strings Attached, you learn a few new things about the Natalie Portman-Ashton Kutcher flick: For starters, the reason his character is so upset he finally beds his best female friend is that his father (Kevin Kline) is now dating his ex-girlfriend. The F-bomb is dropped frequently in this film, as are Portman’s and Kutcher’s clothing. (He gets a butt shot. Will she? She does in Your Highness.) We’ll need to decide whether Kutcher’s character choosing to bring Portman’s a “Congrats!” balloon after their initial romp and at some point making her a “period mix” (featuring Sinatra’s “I’ve Got the World on a String”) is interesting or annoying. And, most importantly, The Office‘s Mindy Kaling will be in more than one scene. She works at the hospital with Portman in addition to being one of her roommates. Watch the trailer below. READ FULL STORY
Category: Natalie Portman (21-24 of 24)
Now that Natalie Portman is the equivalent of a gold-medal-winning all-around gymnast (“The Nastia Liukin of pop culture!” –Entertainment Weekly), we get to see the trailer for a movie she filmed two years ago, The Other Woman. It’ll be available On Demand on Jan. 1 and in a few theaters Feb. 4. It is not a Black Swan clone about ice skating, but it is kind of a Stepmom clone about a child-wary woman who just can’t cope. Except in The Other Woman, Lisa Kudrow plays the real mom, a baby’s death stands in for Susan Sarandon’s cancer, and Natalie Portman doesn’t have Julia Roberts’ infuriating bangs to go along with her natural waves. Check it out: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the top 8
- Jim Parsons gets a read on 1922 play 'Merton of the Movies': 'a very visceral link to the past'
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try this weekend (from TIME)