In typical Beyoncé fashion, the singer unexpectedly posted a video on her Instagram last night teasing the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey trailer complete with a slowed-down remix of her 2003 song “Crazy in Love.”
Tag: 50 Shades of Grey (1-3 of 3)
This Valentine’s Day, Fifty Shades of Grey hits theaters with Dakota Johnson occupying the lead role of Anastasia Steele alongside Jamie Dornan as title character Christian Grey. The steamy S&M flick is currently in post-production, so it seems odd to recall a time without Johnson as its leading lady. But before Johnson was set in stone, there were a number of young actresses rumored to be vying for the role, including Pretty Little Liars‘ Lucy Hale.
Hale sat down with MTV News to discuss her audition (see clip below). In a word, Hale describes it as being “awkward.”
Check out the clip for yourself below: READ FULL STORY
Angelina Jolie Q&A: Bringing malevolent 'Maleficent' to life, doing some good in the world -- and those '50 Shades' rumors
Beware the unloved.
If there is a lesson to be learned about the cruelest among us, it might be that one. Most villains, when you find them in real life, are born from pain, and pour it back on the world to keep from drowning in it. A few are heartless sociopaths who derive their power from persecution, and care about nothing else in the world but their own force of will.
And some are just mad they didn’t get a party invitation.
Consider Disney’s Maleficent in this latter category. Unhinged, and irrational. Or at least, she was.
For all her sophisticated grace and simmering seductiveness, for all the bombastic magic she wields at her razor fingertips, the thing that really grinds her horns, both in the Brothers Grimm folk tale and in 1959’s animated Sleeping Beauty, is not being welcome at the christening of the king’s newborn daughter, Princess Aurora. But she shows up anyway, pet crow in tow, mad enough to curse a baby. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 3 'Big Brother' Q's for Julie Chen (and one on her Secrets Week reveal)
- Frankie's 'Big Brother' regret? 'Trusting Caleb. Period.'
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- Jennifer Lawrence-Bradley Cooper film 'Serena' gets U.S. distributor
- No Blood On His Hands 588
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 557
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 484
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 429
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'