In typical Beyoncé fashion, the singer unexpectedly posted a video on her Instagram last night teasing the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey trailer complete with a slowed-down remix of her 2003 song “Crazy in Love.”
Tag: 50 Shades of Grey (1-3 of 3)
This Valentine’s Day, Fifty Shades of Grey hits theaters with Dakota Johnson occupying the lead role of Anastasia Steele alongside Jamie Dornan as title character Christian Grey. The steamy S&M flick is currently in post-production, so it seems odd to recall a time without Johnson as its leading lady. But before Johnson was set in stone, there were a number of young actresses rumored to be vying for the role, including Pretty Little Liars‘ Lucy Hale.
Hale sat down with MTV News to discuss her audition (see clip below). In a word, Hale describes it as being “awkward.”
Check out the clip for yourself below: READ FULL STORY
Angelina Jolie Q&A: Bringing malevolent 'Maleficent' to life, doing some good in the world -- and those '50 Shades' rumors
Beware the unloved.
If there is a lesson to be learned about the cruelest among us, it might be that one. Most villains, when you find them in real life, are born from pain, and pour it back on the world to keep from drowning in it. A few are heartless sociopaths who derive their power from persecution, and care about nothing else in the world but their own force of will.
And some are just mad they didn’t get a party invitation.
Consider Disney’s Maleficent in this latter category. Unhinged, and irrational. Or at least, she was.
For all her sophisticated grace and simmering seductiveness, for all the bombastic magic she wields at her razor fingertips, the thing that really grinds her horns, both in the Brothers Grimm folk tale and in 1959’s animated Sleeping Beauty, is not being welcome at the christening of the king’s newborn daughter, Princess Aurora. But she shows up anyway, pet crow in tow, mad enough to curse a baby. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'