There have been umpteen adaptations of Stephen King’s works, but very few arrived with a screenplay penned by the Top Dog of Terror himself. One that does is A Good Marriage, the tale of a terrible family secret.
Tag: A Good Marriage (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
- Jennifer Lawrence-Bradley Cooper film 'Serena' gets U.S. distributor
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Sweeney Todd' sneak peek: Emma Thompson slings pies, sings Sondheim
- Rembrandts are there for 'Friends' fans at N.Y. pop-up Central Perk
- Frankie's 'Big Brother' regret? 'Trusting Caleb. Period.'
- Fall TV 2014: EW critics pick 6 new series to watch
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- No Blood On His Hands 566
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 552
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 484
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 429
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'
- Tom Hiddleston to star in King-Kong spin-off, 'Skull Island'