TV isn’t the only place you’ll be able to watch the Oscars come Sunday: In a first-time move, ABC will stream the entire Oscars pre-show and awards show on their app, Watch ABC. Those with compatible TV subscriptions, like Comcast and AT&T U-Verse, will have access to the streaming services both online and on their phones or tablets. In addition to being able to watch the event live the whole night — from the pre-show to Jimmy Kimmel’s post-Oscars live show — viewers will also be able to re-watch everything Oscars on the Watch ABC app until March 5.
Tag: ABC (1-3 of 3)
What were Oscar winners Anne Hathaway, Adele, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Day-Lewis, Ben Affleck, Grant Heslov, and George Clooney thinking when they heard their names announced at last night’s ceremony? EW managing editor Jess Cagle was on the scene to find out — thankfully, with a video camera in tow.
Watch below to see his backstage interviews with some of the night’s biggest winners — and don’t forget that if you missed the show, you can watch the whole thing on ABC.com, the ABC Player for iOS, and Hulu Plus through Wednesday night.
Want to know even more about all of the Oscar movies? Well today is your lucky day! ‘Behind the Ballot,’ ABC’s new video series that delves into the inner-workings of the Academy Awards, has launched.
In the first video, EW’s Adam Vary talks to cinematographers about listening to the director’s vision, creating an atmosphere, and building drama through camera angles. He also answers the most important question: What exactly is cinematography? READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Goldfinch' movie: Let's pick our dream cast
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3