There will be blood. Lots and lots and lots of blood, apparently, in the upcoming horror anthology ABCs of Death, as evidenced by this delightfully gruesome NSFW new red band trailer, below. The ambitious horror flick from Magnet, on demand Jan. 31 and in theaters March 8, features 26 different gory death scenes by 26 different directors, including Jason Eisener (Hobo with a Shotgun) and Ben Wheatley (Kill List). Sit back, put up your feet, and indulge your sicko horror fan favorite scenarios, from mega explosions to a femme fatale driving a speeding car, an animated monster spraying bloody bits, a gal psychotically happy with a chainsaw, and a dog with a taste for human meat. All set to the creepiest sing-song version of the ABCs you’ve possibly heard.
Tag: ABCs of Death (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…