There will be blood. Lots and lots and lots of blood, apparently, in the upcoming horror anthology ABCs of Death, as evidenced by this delightfully gruesome NSFW new red band trailer, below. The ambitious horror flick from Magnet, on demand Jan. 31 and in theaters March 8, features 26 different gory death scenes by 26 different directors, including Jason Eisener (Hobo with a Shotgun) and Ben Wheatley (Kill List). Sit back, put up your feet, and indulge your sicko horror fan favorite scenarios, from mega explosions to a femme fatale driving a speeding car, an animated monster spraying bloody bits, a gal psychotically happy with a chainsaw, and a dog with a taste for human meat. All set to the creepiest sing-song version of the ABCs you’ve possibly heard.
Tag: ABCs of Death (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': Meet the main characters/cast in EW exclusive portraits
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young on the end of Smelly Mellie (and what's coming next)
- 'Call of Duty' trailer reunites 'Friday Night Lights' team of Taylor Kitsch and Peter Berg
- 'Portlandia' sneak peek: Putting the fun in funerals (jackals welcome)
- Alyssa Milano previews 'Project Runway All Stars'
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- 'Vampire Diaries': Chris Wood on why Kai is the show's Ted Bundy
- Danity Kane's surprisingly weird 'DK3' is too good to ignore
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'