• Happy Endings‘ Adam Pally has signed on to star in the upcoming indie romantic comedy Bad Boys Crazy Girls. Helmed by The Art of the Stealth director Don Argott, the upcoming film focuses on two friends who are unlucky in love and decide to help each other alter their personalities in order to become “bad” and “crazy.” [The Hollywood Reporter] READ FULL STORY
Tag: Adam Pally (1-2 of 2)
• Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies, The Fall) is in final talks to star in the highly anticipated Guardians of the Galaxy film as the villain. At one point, Pace was being considered for the lead, which eventually went to Chris Pratt. Details on his role are sparse, but we’re not complaining if Guardians wants to take the Avengers route of casting a handsome bad guy. Pace donned a variety of different elaborate costumes recently for his roles in Lincoln, The Hobbit, and Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, and will be appearing in the next two installments of The Hobbit as well as the AMC drama Halt & Catch Fire. [The Wrap]
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Happy Valley' trailer: Documentary on Penn State scandal asks difficult Q's
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'