Few mainstream sitcoms have ever been more eccentric (or more puppet-y) than ALF, the lighthearted ’80s series which centered on an typical All-American suburban family who live with a furry alien creature. The character Alf (who had a real name: Gordon Shumway) has mostly been absent since the show went off the air in 1990, besides a 1996 TV movie that costarred Martin Sheen and an extremely short-lived 2004 talk show in TV Land. But big things are happening for the big-snouted E.T. from Planet Melmac: Sony Pictures Animation has purchased the rights to ALF, with an eye towards bringing the franchise to the big screen. READ FULL STORY
Tag: ALF (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- Emmys: All-time best/worst style
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- Tina Fey accepts Kermit the Frog's Ice Bucket Challenge (it's child's play)
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'