Warning: If you haven’t yet seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2, then you should absolutely stop reading right now.
Tag: Amazing Spider-Man (1-3 of 3)
Shailene Woodley is well on her way to the top of Hollywood’s A-list: the actress, 21, has already completed work for The Amazing Spider-Man franchise (for more on what’s happening with that, click here) and snagged the lead in the eagerly awaited adaptation of John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars. However, she tells EW, she almost didn’t take on the role of heroine Tris Prior in Divergent. “My agents were like, ‘Are you f—ing crazy?’ But I said if this movie is successful, things will change and I don’t want that.” READ FULL STORY
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 doesn’t come out until May 2, 2014, but Sony has already set dates for the third and fourth films. The third is set to be released June 10, 2016, and the fourth on May 4, 2018.
Sony Pictures’ Chairman of Worldwide Marketing and Distribution, Jeff Blake, said in a press release, “Spider-Man is our most important, most successful, and most beloved franchise, so we’re thrilled that we are in a position to lock in these prime release dates over the next five years.”
The first movie made more than $750 million worldwide.
‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′: Gwen Stacy’s outfit looks like a major SPOILER
‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ photos: Jamie Foxx is Electro, Dane DeHaan is Harry Osborn
Jamie Foxx reveals Electro’s voice on ‘Tonight Show’ — VIDEO
Latest Videos in Movies
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?