Warning: If you haven’t yet seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2, then you should absolutely stop reading right now.
Tag: Amazing Spider-Man (1-3 of 3)
Shailene Woodley is well on her way to the top of Hollywood’s A-list: the actress, 21, has already completed work for The Amazing Spider-Man franchise (for more on what’s happening with that, click here) and snagged the lead in the eagerly awaited adaptation of John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars. However, she tells EW, she almost didn’t take on the role of heroine Tris Prior in Divergent. “My agents were like, ‘Are you f—ing crazy?’ But I said if this movie is successful, things will change and I don’t want that.” READ FULL STORY
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 doesn’t come out until May 2, 2014, but Sony has already set dates for the third and fourth films. The third is set to be released June 10, 2016, and the fourth on May 4, 2018.
Sony Pictures’ Chairman of Worldwide Marketing and Distribution, Jeff Blake, said in a press release, “Spider-Man is our most important, most successful, and most beloved franchise, so we’re thrilled that we are in a position to lock in these prime release dates over the next five years.”
The first movie made more than $750 million worldwide.
‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′: Gwen Stacy’s outfit looks like a major SPOILER
‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ photos: Jamie Foxx is Electro, Dane DeHaan is Harry Osborn
Jamie Foxx reveals Electro’s voice on ‘Tonight Show’ — VIDEO
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek