• Amanda Seyfried (Lovelace) is set to star in Seth MacFarlane‘s upcoming sequel to Ted. Seyfried will join returning star Mark Wahlberg in the upcoming comedy, which continues the story of John Bennett and his crass, foul-mouthed teddy bear (voiced by MacFarlane). As for Mila Kunis, according to Deadline, who broke the news, she will return for Ted 2 but in a much smaller role. [Deadline] READ FULL STORY
Tag: Audrey Tautou (1-3 of 3)
French actress Audrey Tautou will host the opening and closing ceremonies for the 66th Festival de Cannes. Even though it is a largely ceremonial position that doesn’t hold any sway over what film will go home with the coveted Palme d’Or, Tautou is sure to be as Amélie-adorable as ever when she welcomes the awards jury, led by jury president Steven Spielberg, to the stage on May 15 at the famed Grand Théâtre Lumière.
If you’ve been obsessed with Audrey Tautou ever since she stole your heart in Amélie, then you will love the trailer for director Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo.
Tauto stars as a women who has a sickness caused by a flower growing in her lungs. And the only treatment is surrounding her with even more flowers.
The movie is based on the novel L’Ecume des Jours by Boris Vian.
The trailer is all in French, but there’s very little dialogue, mainly just a lot of Gondry’s signature life-as-a-beautiful-fantasy playfulness. Underwater weddings, feathers as weather, and loving gazes abound. Enjoy: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Parks and Rec': About THAT finale surprise
- 'American Idol' recap: Top 5 are...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Man on Fire'
- 'Reign' recap: 'Toy Soldiers'
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer