French actress Audrey Tautou will host the opening and closing ceremonies for the 66th Festival de Cannes. Even though it is a largely ceremonial position that doesn’t hold any sway over what film will go home with the coveted Palme d’Or, Tautou is sure to be as Amélie-adorable as ever when she welcomes the awards jury, led by jury president Steven Spielberg, to the stage on May 15 at the famed Grand Théâtre Lumière.
Tag: Audrey Tautou (1-2 of 2)
If you’ve been obsessed with Audrey Tautou ever since she stole your heart in Amélie, then you will love the trailer for director Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo.
Tauto stars as a women who has a sickness caused by a flower growing in her lungs. And the only treatment is surrounding her with even more flowers.
The movie is based on the novel L’Ecume des Jours by Boris Vian.
The trailer is all in French, but there’s very little dialogue, mainly just a lot of Gondry’s signature life-as-a-beautiful-fantasy playfulness. Underwater weddings, feathers as weather, and loving gazes abound. Enjoy: READ FULL STORY
- 'Sing-Off' ratings get a boost from 'The Voice'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- 'Happy Endings' reruns to air on VH1
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Voice,' 'Housewives,' 'Sing-Off'
- Tonys opener: How they did it (Best of 2013)
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': War of words
- 'Sing-Off' returns: First notes on 10 groups
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'The Voice' top 5 tease song choices for tonight's live performances