French actress Audrey Tautou will host the opening and closing ceremonies for the 66th Festival de Cannes. Even though it is a largely ceremonial position that doesn’t hold any sway over what film will go home with the coveted Palme d’Or, Tautou is sure to be as Amélie-adorable as ever when she welcomes the awards jury, led by jury president Steven Spielberg, to the stage on May 15 at the famed Grand Théâtre Lumière.
Tag: Audrey Tautou (1-2 of 2)
If you’ve been obsessed with Audrey Tautou ever since she stole your heart in Amélie, then you will love the trailer for director Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo.
Tauto stars as a women who has a sickness caused by a flower growing in her lungs. And the only treatment is surrounding her with even more flowers.
The movie is based on the novel L’Ecume des Jours by Boris Vian.
The trailer is all in French, but there’s very little dialogue, mainly just a lot of Gondry’s signature life-as-a-beautiful-fantasy playfulness. Underwater weddings, feathers as weather, and loving gazes abound. Enjoy: READ FULL STORY »
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review