If only every illness could be treated in such a poetic way: In Michel Gondry’s upcoming film Mood Indigo, Chloe (Audrey Tautou) becomes ill on her honeymoon with Colin (Romain Duris) and can only be treated by being surrounded by flowers. We’d take that over cough syrup any day.
Tag: Audrey Tautou (1-4 of 4)
• Amanda Seyfried (Lovelace) is set to star in Seth MacFarlane‘s upcoming sequel to Ted. Seyfried will join returning star Mark Wahlberg in the upcoming comedy, which continues the story of John Bennett and his crass, foul-mouthed teddy bear (voiced by MacFarlane). As for Mila Kunis, according to Deadline, who broke the news, she will return for Ted 2 but in a much smaller role. [Deadline] READ FULL STORY
French actress Audrey Tautou will host the opening and closing ceremonies for the 66th Festival de Cannes. Even though it is a largely ceremonial position that doesn’t hold any sway over what film will go home with the coveted Palme d’Or, Tautou is sure to be as Amélie-adorable as ever when she welcomes the awards jury, led by jury president Steven Spielberg, to the stage on May 15 at the famed Grand Théâtre Lumière.
If you’ve been obsessed with Audrey Tautou ever since she stole your heart in Amélie, then you will love the trailer for director Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo.
Tauto stars as a women who has a sickness caused by a flower growing in her lungs. And the only treatment is surrounding her with even more flowers.
The movie is based on the novel L’Ecume des Jours by Boris Vian.
The trailer is all in French, but there’s very little dialogue, mainly just a lot of Gondry’s signature life-as-a-beautiful-fantasy playfulness. Underwater weddings, feathers as weather, and loving gazes abound. Enjoy: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang' Theory; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Parenthood'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on 'Letterman'