Reclaiming the top spot in its sixth weekend, Frozen made an estimated $10.3 million on Friday — enough to snag the top spot during a hectic post-holiday frame that saw five new wide releases competing at the box office. Disney’s animated fairy tale has made a total of $229.8 million so far and has a shot at holding the crown for the weekend, although it’ll have stiff competition from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. The fantasy sequel earned an estimated $10.1 million on Friday, making it the second-highest grosser that day and bringing its total to $170.6 million. The Hobbit is playing on 3,928 screens compared to Frozen‘s 3,335.
Tag: Believe (1-3 of 3)
With his latest documentary, Believe, Justin Bieber is asking his fans to “forget the hype, forget the headlines, forget the rumors.” Instead, he’s asking them to “believe the truth.”
The newest trailer for Believe addresses Bieber’s struggle with his bad-boy image and the trials of being a teenage superstar. With everybody trying to tear him apart, how will he react?
Watch the trailer below:
READ FULL STORY
In case you hadn’t noticed, Justin Bieber is no longer just some “kid on YouTube.” In fact, since his last documentary, we’ve seen his star continue to rise — and potentially start to fall.
Now, Bieber has released the trailer for his next film, Believe, in which we see him literally grow wings and fly. As he explains it: “When you’ve reached a certain point in your life, there are people out there waiting to see you fall. But rather than let gravity take you down, sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands and fly.”
Featuring interviews with Usher and others close to the Biebs, this documentary examines everything from Bieber’s continued success to his unfortunate run-ins with the paparazzi, and even why he wears his pants so low. Watch the laughter, the tears, and one little wink in the trailer below:
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?