In an arm wrestling match, who would win: beefy Emmett Cullen (Kellen Lutz) or dainty little Bella (Kristen Stewart)? In any other movie, the answer would be obvious… but in Breaking Dawn — Part 2, Bella’s budding vampire powers make her a match for the Cullen clan’s strongest son. Even if her arms still look decidedly spindly. Check out the newborn’s feat of strength in this new clip from the film:
Tag: Bella Swan (1-2 of 2)
Since The Twilight Saga began and she took on the role of Bella Swan, there’s been no bigger champion of the series and characters than Kristen Stewart. This means it’s particularly annoying when there’s idle internet speculation that the actress has outgrown her role or is disdainful of the hit movies in any way. “It’s nuts,” Stewart says. “It’s insane! I have never not loved this character — ask anyone involved! I don’t really get it.”
Stewart speculates that it’s the photographs of her on the red carpet that’s to blame for any public misperception. “The reason they say I don’t like Twilight is because I don’t smile at the premiere. But I do smile at the f—ing premiere of Twilight. People’s opinion of my opinion of this movie — that I love –has to do with how I don’t smile, I guess.”
For more on Breaking Dawn—Part 2, and to see exclusive photos from the film, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on sale now.
‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2′: 10 new EW exclusive photos
Kristen Stewart on playing a vampire in ‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2′: ‘I wanted her to be the best one’
This Week’s Cover: ‘Twilight’ Exclusive! Meet Renesmee, Breaking Dawn — Part 2’s Wild Child!
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying