The Kids Are All Right
The King’s Speech
The Social Network
Toy Story 3
Winter’s Bone READ FULL STORY
Tag: Best Actor Oscar (41-50 of 106)
So it turns out Ryan Gosling wasn’t too young to play Saoirse Ronan’s grieving father in Peter Jackson’s The Lovely Bones. He was too fat. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter during an actors’ roundtable, the Blue Valentine star said that Jackson wasn’t pleased when his star showed up to set at 210 pounds, 60 pounds heavier than when the director had hired him. “We had a different idea of how the character should look. I really believed [he should be 210 pounds],” Gosling said. “I’d gotten it wrong. Clearly. And then I was fat and unemployed.” READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: Chris Pratt rides with some raptors
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read: Ellen Page as Han Solo, Jessica Alba as Leia
- Spider-Woman: How cool is this new costume?
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 'Survivor': Anyone else enraged by that 'wicked stepmother' speech?
- 'Survivor' final five speaks (and blasts Reed)
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Fargo' season 2 scoop, including a peek at a page from the premiere's script
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season