The Kids Are All Right
The King’s Speech
The Social Network
Toy Story 3
Winter’s Bone READ FULL STORY
Tag: Best Actor Oscar (41-50 of 106)
So it turns out Ryan Gosling wasn’t too young to play Saoirse Ronan’s grieving father in Peter Jackson’s The Lovely Bones. He was too fat. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter during an actors’ roundtable, the Blue Valentine star said that Jackson wasn’t pleased when his star showed up to set at 210 pounds, 60 pounds heavier than when the director had hired him. “We had a different idea of how the character should look. I really believed [he should be 210 pounds],” Gosling said. “I’d gotten it wrong. Clearly. And then I was fat and unemployed.” READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
- Mike Nichols in his own words: 12 reflections on his life and work
- Mike Nichols: 10 essential films
- 'Mockingjay': How big at the box office?
- Chadwick Boseman on breakthrough year: 'being a complete artist is what I'm interested in'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' sneak peek: Nina Garcia guests--and judges hate on a Love Dress
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' First Look: 10 photos from the movie and on the set