Now that we’re just nine days away from Oscar night, the Academy has launched its web series The Road to the Oscars on its official site, Oscar.com. Every day between now and Feb. 27, host Chris Harrison will take Oscar fans behind the scenes of a different aspect of this year’s telecast. The series also features yours truly as I present one Best Picture nominee each day. (I filmed my portion of the series inside the Academy’s Samuel Goldwyn Theatre, where official Oscar screenings are held.) We start alphabetically with Black Swan—here’s a preview clip of my featurette on the film. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Best Picture Oscar (41-50 of 144)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' recap: Mama dearest
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Homeland' recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'The New Neverland'
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO