You’ve heard what EW movie critic Lisa Schwarzbaum is loving at Sundance, now, she tells EW’s Anthony Breznican which films haven’t won her over, including Michael Winterbottom’s The Look of Love starring Steve Coogan, Like Crazy director Drake Doremus’ Breathe In starring Felicity Jones and Guy Pearce, and Anne Fontaine’s Two Mothers starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Breathe In (1-2 of 2)
If there’s one word that unites many of the movies making their debuts at the Sundance Film Festival this year, that’s probably the best: Hilariously, beautifully, tragically awkward.
Imagine you’re a teenage kid in the merciless grip of puberty and your “new dad” turns to you one day and — by way of trying to help you manage your expectations with girls — informed you that, sorry … you’re kind of ugly.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Bachelorette' recap: STAHP in the name of love
- 'What If': Friends...without benefits?
- Richelle Mead talks 'Silver Shadows'
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts two 'Frozen' roles
- 'Friends'...without the jokes