You’ve heard what EW movie critic Lisa Schwarzbaum is loving at Sundance, now, she tells EW’s Anthony Breznican which films haven’t won her over, including Michael Winterbottom’s The Look of Love starring Steve Coogan, Like Crazy director Drake Doremus’ Breathe In starring Felicity Jones and Guy Pearce, and Anne Fontaine’s Two Mothers starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Breathe In (1-2 of 2)
If there’s one word that unites many of the movies making their debuts at the Sundance Film Festival this year, that’s probably the best: Hilariously, beautifully, tragically awkward.
Imagine you’re a teenage kid in the merciless grip of puberty and your “new dad” turns to you one day and — by way of trying to help you manage your expectations with girls — informed you that, sorry … you’re kind of ugly.
Latest Videos in Movies
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
- 'Falling Skies' pair sum up four seasons in 30 seconds
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang' bucks and Emmy excitement
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Parks and Rec' gag reel: Don't miss your chance to see Ron Swanson dance
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 13 tell-tale signs it's from Frank Miller
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'