Was Daniel Craig last in line for the role of James Bond? In a video shot for the Britannia Awards, airing Sunday at 8 p.m. on BBC America, Wolverine himself has a bit of fun at Craig’s expense. As two makeup artists get Jackman ready for primetime, he jokes about Jude Law, George Clooney and others being the first choices for Bond. He also riffs on the award Craig will receive on Sunday — British Artist of the Year. You can almost see the air quotes around “artist.” Check out the clip below, which will air as part of Sunday’s show, as well as a few exclusive shots of Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Daniel Day-Lewis, and more at the event.
Tag: Britannia Awards (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Pt. 2'