• The original Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Noomi Rapace, will star as a CIA Agent in Unlocked. Mikael Hafstrom (Escape Plan) is set to direct the thriller, in which Rapace’s character gets tricked into supplying info to the wrong side and ends up at the center of a potentially devastating biological attack on London. Peter O’Brien‘s 2008 Black List script was recently let go from Warner Bros. (which picked it up in 2010) and is being produced as an indie. [Deadline] READ FULL STORY
Tag: Carmen Ejogo (1-2 of 2)
Sparkle may have earned mixed reviews from critics when it came out this year, but the musical set in the late 1960s starring the late, great Whitney Houston as a fierce, loving mama to three singing sisters — Jordin Sparks, Carmen Ejogo, and Tika Sumpter — showcases the controversy-plagued icon at a stable, hopeful point before her accidental drowning in February.
Check out this exclusive video clip, below, from extras on the movie’s Blu-ray, out this Friday, of Houston gushing about her younger costars. “They are the three most warm and loving and supportive young women that I’ve come across in a long time,” says Houston. “I have really come to be like their mother in a sense. I’m so proud of them, I don’t know what to do.”
Latest Videos in Movies
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang' Theory; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Parenthood'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on 'Letterman'