With Channing Tatum being named People‘s Sexiest Man Alive, Magic Mike is back on the brain. But Joe Manganiello is confident that if fans see him now (pictured, via Twitter), as he shoots David Ayer’s Ten in Atlanta with Arnold Schwarzenegger, they would not ask him to do one of his famous body rolls. “Now I have a huge Unabomber beard, with cornrows and full-sleeve tattoos, and I’ve put on probably like 20 pounds. I look like a biker/murderer, which is really what I’m playing,” he tells EW. “So the body roll asks have subsided. People come up to me now, and they’re like, ‘Hey, I went to go get my car fixed and I’m pretty sure that they screwed me over. Can you go and talk to these people for me?’ That’s my request now. I’m sure after this movie comes out, people are gonna ask me to start killing people for money. Which I guess is a good thing. I’m an actor, so I’m supposed to change.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: David Ayer (1-3 of 3)
End of Watch follows two LAPD police officers played by Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Peña, as they root out crime in south central Los Angeles while videotaping everything, as one does in the 21st century. The newest, Spanish-language trailer focuses on establishing Peña’s character, including his relationship to his wife and his partner, as well as showing more of the fellow cop played by America Ferrera. Check it out below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- Kevin Williamson looks back at the 'Dawson's Creek' series finale: The art of saying goodbye