After a racking up three hit movies — The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike — in under six months, it’s no wonder Channing Tatum is still trying to wrap his head around 2012. “It’s just more insane than I can ever try to explain,” says the actor, 32, who earned his place among EW’s Entertainers of the Year for proving that he can pull off comedy, action, and his pants with equal aplomb. “So many times I’ll be at the end of a movie and think, ‘Okay, maybe I’ll take vacation.’ But there’s always that thing in the back of my head bugging me. You feel like a shark: If you stop swimming you’ll die — especially in this business. And I just like working.”
Tag: Entertainers of the Year (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'
- Netflix additions for December include 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Horror Story: Coven'
- Jack O'Connell's other role on 'Unbroken' set: Naked pizza delivery man
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8