After a racking up three hit movies — The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike — in under six months, it’s no wonder Channing Tatum is still trying to wrap his head around 2012. “It’s just more insane than I can ever try to explain,” says the actor, 32, who earned his place among EW’s Entertainers of the Year for proving that he can pull off comedy, action, and his pants with equal aplomb. “So many times I’ll be at the end of a movie and think, ‘Okay, maybe I’ll take vacation.’ But there’s always that thing in the back of my head bugging me. You feel like a shark: If you stop swimming you’ll die — especially in this business. And I just like working.”
Tag: Entertainers of the Year (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Gone Girl'
- 'Reign' react: 'The Consummation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!
- 'Suits' boss talks 'Buried Secrets'
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- Matthew McConaughey: His 15 best
- 'Bachelor': Watch Chris grill Juan Pablo about Clare
- Andre Benjamin is Jimi Hendrix: See the singer's soft side in first 'All is By My Side' clip -- EXCLUSIVE
- SXSW: Tobe Hooper talks about the new, restored version of 'The Texas Chain Saw Massacre' -- EXCLUSIVE POSTER
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington returning!
- 'American Idol' recap: Down With This Ship
- Angelina Jolie: My daughter was the only kid NOT scared of 'Maleficent' -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTO