After a racking up three hit movies — The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike — in under six months, it’s no wonder Channing Tatum is still trying to wrap his head around 2012. “It’s just more insane than I can ever try to explain,” says the actor, 32, who earned his place among EW’s Entertainers of the Year for proving that he can pull off comedy, action, and his pants with equal aplomb. “So many times I’ll be at the end of a movie and think, ‘Okay, maybe I’ll take vacation.’ But there’s always that thing in the back of my head bugging me. You feel like a shark: If you stop swimming you’ll die — especially in this business. And I just like working.”
Tag: Entertainers of the Year (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Violence earned?
- 'Britney Jean' debuts at No. 4 on album chart
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- 'American Hustle': EW review
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': EW review
- 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'Walking Dead': Which won 2013?
- 'Mockingjay': Robert Knepper cast as 'Antonius'
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: New EW cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)