After a racking up three hit movies — The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike — in under six months, it’s no wonder Channing Tatum is still trying to wrap his head around 2012. “It’s just more insane than I can ever try to explain,” says the actor, 32, who earned his place among EW’s Entertainers of the Year for proving that he can pull off comedy, action, and his pants with equal aplomb. “So many times I’ll be at the end of a movie and think, ‘Okay, maybe I’ll take vacation.’ But there’s always that thing in the back of my head bugging me. You feel like a shark: If you stop swimming you’ll die — especially in this business. And I just like working.”
Tag: Entertainers of the Year (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features