The 2012 Sundance Film Festival is entering its sleepy second half, when the crush of celebrities and traffic and gifting suites and party buses have all evaporated into the crisp Utah air, and nothing is left but the movies themselves. If the final films playing at the festival are as good as EW’s Owen Gleiberman found the first half’s films to be, then this year’s Sundance will definitely be remembered as one of the best in recent memory. Check out our far-ranging conversation about the Sundance highlights (and a few lowlights) below, including Richard Gere in Arbitrage, the Kennedy-family doc Ethel, and Josh Radnor’s Liberal Arts: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ethel Kennedy (1-2 of 2)
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 'Frozen': Ranking all 9 original songs
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees