The 2012 Sundance Film Festival is entering its sleepy second half, when the crush of celebrities and traffic and gifting suites and party buses have all evaporated into the crisp Utah air, and nothing is left but the movies themselves. If the final films playing at the festival are as good as EW’s Owen Gleiberman found the first half’s films to be, then this year’s Sundance will definitely be remembered as one of the best in recent memory. Check out our far-ranging conversation about the Sundance highlights (and a few lowlights) below, including Richard Gere in Arbitrage, the Kennedy-family doc Ethel, and Josh Radnor’s Liberal Arts: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ethel Kennedy (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Movies
- Emmys: All-time best/worst style
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- Tina Fey accepts Kermit the Frog's Ice Bucket Challenge (it's child's play)
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'