In the indie flick Obvious Child, Jenny Slate plays Donna, a Brooklyn-based standup comic who is unexpectedly dumped by her long-time boyfriend (Paul Briganti). What’s a sad twenty-something to do? Head to the bar to pound beers with a bestie (the Saturday Night Live alum’s real-life best friend Gabe Liedman) and end up in the arms of a sweet stranger (The Office regular Jake Lacy) in a one-night stand, obviously.
Tag: EW (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' quick take: Mr. Trump fires another two
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo comedy among 4 new ABC pilots
- NBC pilot orders for Monica Potter comedy, 'Sharing' from Jimmy Fallon
- 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'The Originals'; 'Gotham'; more TV recaps
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races