This weekend marks the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters, which came, saw, and kicked Mr. Stay Puft’s ass in the summer of 1984. The hilarious, special-effects-laden adventure about Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and the late Harold Ramis’ trio of disgraced academics, who luck into the paranormal extermination racket just as supernatural creatures try to bring about the end of times, dominated the box office and had virtually every American humming Ray Parker Jr.’s theme song and asking the rhetorical question, “Who you gonna call?” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ghostbusters II (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test: 'We ended up building two replicas of the Springfield house'
- 'Orphan Black' season 3's first photo, with intel on what's in it from series creator Graeme Manson
- 'Game of Thrones' teases fans with short, mysterious look at season 5
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live read: Aaron Paul as Luke, J.K. Simmons as Vader
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst previews finale, names two odds-on favorites to win
- 'The Voice' Season 7 winner is...
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: Live Finale
- Jason Reitman re-staging 'The Empire Strikes Back' with Aaron…
- Check out the exclusive first 'Orphan Black' season 3 image (with intel from creator Graeme Manson)
- 'Parks and Recreation' exclusive trailer: 2017 brings drones and Johnny Karate!