When Leighton Meester signed on to the BFF dramedy Life Partners, she never imagined she’d try something Blair Waldorf would never even consider: going off script.
Tag: Gossip Girl (1-2 of 2)
After being swept up during the awards season for her Oscar-nominated role in 2009’s Up in the Air, Anna Kendrick knows how to summon the Hollywood starlet within. And so she did on the red carpet for Monday night’s New York premiere of 50/50 (opening nationwide tomorrow). But Kendrick tells EW she’s glad she doesn’t have to deal with flashing lights and screaming fans on a daily basis. If only her Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were so lucky. “I feel really, really, genuinely fortunate not to have to deal with that right now,” she admits. “It’s like a prison. It’s a really nice prison, but so what? You still can’t leave your home. I feel happy that that’s not my reality right now.” What else did Kendrick have to say about Twilight? Find that out, plus her thoughts on her new movie, 50/50, after the jump.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- Jon Stewart on 'Rosewater': 'a love letter to expression'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi gunning for Axons and Cybermen?
- Dick Smith: Remembering a movie makeup effects legend
- 'The Killing': Binging? Read our recaps of episodes 1-4
- 'Big Brother' recap: Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Project Runway' recap: Unconventional movie night
- 'Honorable Woman': Thriller deals deftly with a complex subject
- STAHP in the name of love 966
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 596
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 460
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 376
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Dick Smith, makeup artist of 'The Godfather,' 'The Exorcist': A tribute
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Other DC Comics characters we want on 'Arrow' and 'The Flash'
- New 'Interstellar' trailer shows off film's amazing visuals