When Leighton Meester signed on to the BFF dramedy Life Partners, she never imagined she’d try something Blair Waldorf would never even consider: going off script.
Tag: Gossip Girl (1-2 of 2)
After being swept up during the awards season for her Oscar-nominated role in 2009’s Up in the Air, Anna Kendrick knows how to summon the Hollywood starlet within. And so she did on the red carpet for Monday night’s New York premiere of 50/50 (opening nationwide tomorrow). But Kendrick tells EW she’s glad she doesn’t have to deal with flashing lights and screaming fans on a daily basis. If only her Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were so lucky. “I feel really, really, genuinely fortunate not to have to deal with that right now,” she admits. “It’s like a prison. It’s a really nice prison, but so what? You still can’t leave your home. I feel happy that that’s not my reality right now.” What else did Kendrick have to say about Twilight? Find that out, plus her thoughts on her new movie, 50/50, after the jump.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL': How'd Jim Carrey do?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending