“It” all may end, but these Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 poster reveals sure won’t! Check out the latest. I’m loving this widescreen battle scene amidst all the rubble. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Harry Potter (61-70 of 91)
It all ends, indeed. Exactly one month from today, on July 15, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2, the final film in the wildly successful and beloved franchise, hits theaters. And while most Potter fans are dreading that the end is nigh, they also can’t seem to get the tickets to the saga’s conclusion — which went on sale this week in select markets — fast enough. (Potter-fanatics who do not yet have tickets on sale in their area can visit the Harry Potter fan page on Fandango, which began selling tickets over the weekend, to sign up to receive an e-mail for when they become available.)
That’s right: Though the release of the film is still a month away, Harry Potter mania is already in full effect, with many midnights screenings already sold-out. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday