“It” all may end, but these Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 poster reveals sure won’t! Check out the latest. I’m loving this widescreen battle scene amidst all the rubble. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Harry Potter (61-70 of 91)
It all ends, indeed. Exactly one month from today, on July 15, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2, the final film in the wildly successful and beloved franchise, hits theaters. And while most Potter fans are dreading that the end is nigh, they also can’t seem to get the tickets to the saga’s conclusion — which went on sale this week in select markets — fast enough. (Potter-fanatics who do not yet have tickets on sale in their area can visit the Harry Potter fan page on Fandango, which began selling tickets over the weekend, to sign up to receive an e-mail for when they become available.)
That’s right: Though the release of the film is still a month away, Harry Potter mania is already in full effect, with many midnights screenings already sold-out. READ FULL STORY
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- Jon Hamm interviews (former student) Ellie Kemper
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Hobbit' as two movies? Peter Jackson's Plan B
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: 'Venom,' 'Sinister Six'