The widely sold-out midnight showings of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 are only a day away, and with Potter-mania at an all-time high, Warner Bros. decided it was due time to further explore the story of the series’ most ambiguously motivated character. As director David Yates says, the line between good and bad is often more complex than it appears, and no one straddles this line better than the seemingly sinister Professor-turned-Headmaster Severus Snape. Before you stand in line for the sure to be tearful goodbye, be sure to check out this three minute look into the background of this seriously haunting character. Warning: SPOILERS ABOUND! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Harry Potter (61-70 of 97)
It all ends, indeed. Exactly one month from today, on July 15, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2, the final film in the wildly successful and beloved franchise, hits theaters. And while most Potter fans are dreading that the end is nigh, they also can’t seem to get the tickets to the saga’s conclusion — which went on sale this week in select markets — fast enough. (Potter-fanatics who do not yet have tickets on sale in their area can visit the Harry Potter fan page on Fandango, which began selling tickets over the weekend, to sign up to receive an e-mail for when they become available.)
That’s right: Though the release of the film is still a month away, Harry Potter mania is already in full effect, with many midnights screenings already sold-out. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother' sneak peek: Zingbot needs a Kathy Griffin-tervention
- 'Suits' creator talks Louis' resignation, midseason finale
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- The Clash album that never was: Curating members' post-breakup work for dream 'next record'
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die