I don’t really have the words for this (likely) final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2. It definitely has more plot that the previous trailer for the film. And it has tons more footage, including an opening scene that, though not precisely canon, took my breath away nonetheless. But you aren’t here for what I have to say about this trailer. You’re here to watch it. And so you shall: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Harry Potter (61-70 of 92)
It all ends, indeed. Exactly one month from today, on July 15, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2, the final film in the wildly successful and beloved franchise, hits theaters. And while most Potter fans are dreading that the end is nigh, they also can’t seem to get the tickets to the saga’s conclusion — which went on sale this week in select markets — fast enough. (Potter-fanatics who do not yet have tickets on sale in their area can visit the Harry Potter fan page on Fandango, which began selling tickets over the weekend, to sign up to receive an e-mail for when they become available.)
That’s right: Though the release of the film is still a month away, Harry Potter mania is already in full effect, with many midnights screenings already sold-out. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Idol': And the Top 6 are...
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- 'Transcendence' at box office?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Girls' season 4 photos: Hmmm... look who's together
- 'Survivor' exit: 'I can't explain anything Tony does'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: It's 'the Cellist'!
- 'Parks and Rec': Mum's (or is that mom?) the word!