The widely sold-out midnight showings of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 are only a day away, and with Potter-mania at an all-time high, Warner Bros. decided it was due time to further explore the story of the series’ most ambiguously motivated character. As director David Yates says, the line between good and bad is often more complex than it appears, and no one straddles this line better than the seemingly sinister Professor-turned-Headmaster Severus Snape. Before you stand in line for the sure to be tearful goodbye, be sure to check out this three minute look into the background of this seriously haunting character. Warning: SPOILERS ABOUND! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Harry Potter (61-70 of 97)
It all ends, indeed. Exactly one month from today, on July 15, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2, the final film in the wildly successful and beloved franchise, hits theaters. And while most Potter fans are dreading that the end is nigh, they also can’t seem to get the tickets to the saga’s conclusion — which went on sale this week in select markets — fast enough. (Potter-fanatics who do not yet have tickets on sale in their area can visit the Harry Potter fan page on Fandango, which began selling tickets over the weekend, to sign up to receive an e-mail for when they become available.)
That’s right: Though the release of the film is still a month away, Harry Potter mania is already in full effect, with many midnights screenings already sold-out. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here