Another day, another poster for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2. Wait, make that 11 posters. At this point, seeing Harry, Ron, or Hermione before a backdrop of a war-torn Hogwarts is simultaneously cool and a bit of a snooze. But having Prof. McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Griphook, and the Weasley Twins get their own posters is awesome. Check them out below.
Tag: Harry Potter (71-80 of 99)
Starting today at 1 p.m. ET, The Dark Knight won’t be the only Warner Bros. title available for rental on Facebook. The next five titles included in the studio’s experiment are Inception, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Life as We Know It, and Yogi Bear. “We’re pleased to expand our test with a variety of titles that will appeal to a broad audience,” Thomas Gewecke, President of Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, said in the announcement. “These titles have substantial followings on Facebook. The Fan Pages for Harry Potter and Inception alone are two of the most popular and active communities on the site.” In care you’re curious: Inception has more than 6 million Facebook fans, while Life As We Know It, the Katherine Heigl-Josh Duhamel rom-com, has 214,766, and Yogi Bear has 161,031.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops