Another day, another poster for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2. Wait, make that 11 posters. At this point, seeing Harry, Ron, or Hermione before a backdrop of a war-torn Hogwarts is simultaneously cool and a bit of a snooze. But having Prof. McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Griphook, and the Weasley Twins get their own posters is awesome. Check them out below.
Tag: Harry Potter (71-80 of 99)
Starting today at 1 p.m. ET, The Dark Knight won’t be the only Warner Bros. title available for rental on Facebook. The next five titles included in the studio’s experiment are Inception, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Life as We Know It, and Yogi Bear. “We’re pleased to expand our test with a variety of titles that will appeal to a broad audience,” Thomas Gewecke, President of Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, said in the announcement. “These titles have substantial followings on Facebook. The Fan Pages for Harry Potter and Inception alone are two of the most popular and active communities on the site.” In care you’re curious: Inception has more than 6 million Facebook fans, while Life As We Know It, the Katherine Heigl-Josh Duhamel rom-com, has 214,766, and Yogi Bear has 161,031.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled: First axed fall show
- Ewan McGregor has some unkind words for 'Star Wars' 'fans'
- 'Game of Thrones' mania hits Spain as 86,000 apply for roles
- Despite leak, 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer breaks Marvel record
- Watch celebs do their best Matthew McConaughey impersonation -- VIDEO