Another day, another poster for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2. Wait, make that 11 posters. At this point, seeing Harry, Ron, or Hermione before a backdrop of a war-torn Hogwarts is simultaneously cool and a bit of a snooze. But having Prof. McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Griphook, and the Weasley Twins get their own posters is awesome. Check them out below.
Tag: Harry Potter (71-80 of 99)
Starting today at 1 p.m. ET, The Dark Knight won’t be the only Warner Bros. title available for rental on Facebook. The next five titles included in the studio’s experiment are Inception, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Life as We Know It, and Yogi Bear. “We’re pleased to expand our test with a variety of titles that will appeal to a broad audience,” Thomas Gewecke, President of Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, said in the announcement. “These titles have substantial followings on Facebook. The Fan Pages for Harry Potter and Inception alone are two of the most popular and active communities on the site.” In care you’re curious: Inception has more than 6 million Facebook fans, while Life As We Know It, the Katherine Heigl-Josh Duhamel rom-com, has 214,766, and Yogi Bear has 161,031.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Pt. 2'