The 39th Telluride Film Festival announced the lineup of its main program today, featuring a mix of premieres and previous festival favorites. The 25 films include Hyde Park on Hudson, starring Bill Murray as President Franklin D. Roosevelt (directed by Roger Michell); At Any Price, starring Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron as father and son farmers (directed by Ramin Bahrani); Frances Ha, starring Greta Gerwig, who also co-wrote the screenplay with director Noah Baumbach; Love, Marilyn, a documentary featuring a roster of actresses reading notes, letters, and poems penned by Marilyn Monroe (directed by Liz Garbus); and the Cannes Palme d’Or winner Amour (directed by Michael Haneke). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Hyde Park on Hudson (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Grey's Anatomy' sneak peek: Meredith and Maggie go toe-to-toe
- 'Walking Dead': Get up to speed in 60 seconds
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'Big Bang Theory' recap: 7 favorite laugh lines
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'The Blacklist'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'Gotham'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Raining on prom night
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Mythbusters': Discovery responds to fan outrage over dumping Kari Byron