The 39th Telluride Film Festival announced the lineup of its main program today, featuring a mix of premieres and previous festival favorites. The 25 films include Hyde Park on Hudson, starring Bill Murray as President Franklin D. Roosevelt (directed by Roger Michell); At Any Price, starring Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron as father and son farmers (directed by Ramin Bahrani); Frances Ha, starring Greta Gerwig, who also co-wrote the screenplay with director Noah Baumbach; Love, Marilyn, a documentary featuring a roster of actresses reading notes, letters, and poems penned by Marilyn Monroe (directed by Liz Garbus); and the Cannes Palme d’Or winner Amour (directed by Michael Haneke). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Hyde Park on Hudson (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- 'Bachelorette' recap: 'The Men Tell All'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' tone?
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- 'Simpsons': Dates for character death, 'Futurama'
- 'Walking Dead': Why Norman Reedus feared for Daryl
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 8 new photos
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 624
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 493
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 419
- 'Lost cause' 313
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 283
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- J.K. Rowling plans to write more about Cormoran Strike than Harry Potter
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' to be less campy than 'Coven,' FX chief says
- 'Simpsons' character will die in season 26 premiere; 'Futurama' crossover to air in November