Rocker John Waite went to the movies in Los Angeles a couple of days ago to see Warm Bodies. His 1984 hit “Missing You” plays during a pivotal part of the Jonathan Levine film–a moment where the action shifts from the terrifying to the tender. “I was really very pleased,” says Waite. “It’s a great movie.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: John Waite (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Bachelor' finale: Talk about Juan Pablo's choice!
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': A key scene we didn't see
- 'Dallas' recap: 'Playing Chicken'
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'Simpsons': Inside Sunday's Marcia Wallace tribute
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- '24: Live Another Day': Jack Bauer warns of a 'world war' -- VIDEO
- Justin Bieber winks, refuses to talk Selena Gomez in deposition -- VIDEO