Now that the villains of Kingsman: The Secret Service have had their shot at the EW Hideout, it’s time for the heroes to take over. Colin Firth, Taron Egerton, and Sophie Cookson swung by to talk about the upcoming film from the good guys’ perspective while guaranteeing plenty of badass action on their end. Just don’t ask Colin Firth to tell you himself just how badass it is. He might have some trouble.
Tag: Kingsman: The Secret Service (1-2 of 2)
Super spies aren’t born — they have to learn some manners first. And undergo heart-stopping, think-on-your-feet training, as we learn in the first trailer for Kingsman: The Secret Service. Based on the graphic novel by Mark Millar and artist Dave Gibbons, it’s the next comic book movie from X-Men: First Class director Matthew Vaughn, who also adapted Millar’s Kick-Ass for the big screen.
The movie stars Colin Firth as a suave agent who recruits a promising street punk (newcomer Taron Egerton) for Kingsman, an elite independent international intelligence agency. At the same time the kid signs up, a global threat from a nasty tech genius emerges. Michael Caine and Samuel L. Jackson — who speaks with a lisp and complains about everyone’s British accents — also star. Take a look below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Big Brother'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer: Servants are people too? 'Preferably only on their days off'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity getting close
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness