So how’s it feel to get your hand and foot prints immortalized forever at the famed Grauman’s Chinese Theater in the heart of Hollywood? “Not only was I wearing shoes too big for me, but I put my hands in the wrong place so I’m going to have the most stupid-looking prints,” Robert Pattinson told EW shortly after the ceremony this morning. “It’s going to look like a yeti.” (Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner pointed out that Pattinson’s feet were askew as well.) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kristen Stewart (71-80 of 91)
Summit has unleashed a slew of new clips for lucky Twihards. In “The Beginning of the End,” we get a behind-the-scenes look at Bella and Edward’s highly anticipated wedding ceremony… not to mention the sultry South American honeymoon that follows. “Bella really wants to have the full wedding night experience,” Stewart teases. Unfortunately for Bella, Ashley Greene reveals, “It kind of turns from fairytale to chaos.” See the full sneak peek — plus four brand new TV spots — below. READ FULL STORY
After being swept up during the awards season for her Oscar-nominated role in 2009’s Up in the Air, Anna Kendrick knows how to summon the Hollywood starlet within. And so she did on the red carpet for Monday night’s New York premiere of 50/50 (opening nationwide tomorrow). But Kendrick tells EW she’s glad she doesn’t have to deal with flashing lights and screaming fans on a daily basis. If only her Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were so lucky. “I feel really, really, genuinely fortunate not to have to deal with that right now,” she admits. “It’s like a prison. It’s a really nice prison, but so what? You still can’t leave your home. I feel happy that that’s not my reality right now.” What else did Kendrick have to say about Twilight? Find that out, plus her thoughts on her new movie, 50/50, after the jump.
Earlier this year at Comic-Con, Kristen Stewart told panel-goers that her version of Snow White (not Lily Collins‘) would have “a sword and stuff, and really cool weapons.” Now we know what she was talking about. A new set of Snow White and the Huntsman on-set photos have made their way onto the Internet, and, in the most striking image, Stewart rides with Chris Hemsworth, cast as the titular Huntsman. The result is more Lord of the Rings than Disney, and gets me fully on board with the idea of the fairy tale character as a kick-ass heroine. (As Stewart said to panel moderator Dave Karger at Comic-Con, “This girl has the amazing ability to channel fear, things that people are typically afraid to do, into this really focused, really charged, driving energy.”) Check out the entire image below, along with a bonus picture of Stewart fully clad in armor. READ FULL STORY
Trilogy planned for Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron's 'Snow White and the Huntsman' -- EXCLUSIVE
Snow White and the Huntsman may have more to overcome than just one clash with the Evil Queen.
Producer Joe Roth tells EW that he plans on making the folktale action-adventure movie into a trilogy. “It’s meant to be the first in a series of films,” he said. “This story will end, but there will be questions remaining for these three characters.”
It’s an ambitious move by the Alice in Wonderland producer, who is in a neck-and-neck competition with a rival Snow White film starring Julia Roberts. Shooting is already underway on that movie, while Roth’s film — which stars Kristen Stewart and Thor‘s Chris Hemsworth as the title characters and Charlize Theron as her wicked royal highness — begins principal photography in August.
The two movies will open roughly two-and-a-half months apart next year. Roth’s movie debuts second, on June 1, but he’s hoping audience’s will be drawn in by a Lord of the Rings-style take on the centuries-old tale. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Toronto Film Festival lineup announced
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- 'Wish I Was Here': Zach Braff tries to be a better man
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Boy band takes N.Y. on 'Today'
- 'Bachelorette' recap: 'The Men Tell All'
- 'Toy Story That Time Forgot': A Mike Mignola poster
- 'Teen Wolf' recap: 'I.E.D.'
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 624
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 420
- 'Lost cause' 354
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- J.K. Rowling plans to write more about Cormoran Strike than Harry Potter
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie