For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lars Ulrich (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder talk 'Vampire Diaries': 'Eerily deceiving and odd' grief
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- Jennifer Love-Hewitt's 'Criminal Minds' debut: How'd she do?
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 509
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 330
- Which new fall show will be canceled first? 207