For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lars Ulrich (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree' in 'Mockingjay'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes