For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lars Ulrich (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO