For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lars Ulrich (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Sarah Dessen's 'Saint Anything': First Look at cover art, with author's take on it