For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lars Ulrich (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC 'effective immediately'
- Cheerleading taken seriously as a movie topic? Bring it on
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- J.K Rowling writes new Dolores Umbridge story
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- 'Forever' sneak peek: Henry and Jo mix classy and sassy
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- The 17 most important GIFs from the 'Avengers 2' trailer