• Lee Pace, who plays Thranduil in The Hobbit, has joined director Stephen Frears’ Lance Armstrong movie. Ben Foster (Lone Survivor, Ain’t Them Bodies Saints) is set to play Armstrong in the movie, based on David Walsh’s book Seven Deadly Sins: My Pursuit of Lance Armstrong. Bridesmaids standout Chris O’Dowd will portray Walsh. Jesse Plemons (Breaking Bad) and Guillaume Canet (The Beach) also star. [The Wrap]
Tag: Lee Pace (1-2 of 2)
• Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies, The Fall) is in final talks to star in the highly anticipated Guardians of the Galaxy film as the villain. At one point, Pace was being considered for the lead, which eventually went to Chris Pratt. Details on his role are sparse, but we’re not complaining if Guardians wants to take the Avengers route of casting a handsome bad guy. Pace donned a variety of different elaborate costumes recently for his roles in Lincoln, The Hobbit, and Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, and will be appearing in the next two installments of The Hobbit as well as the AMC drama Halt & Catch Fire. [The Wrap]
Latest Videos in Movies
- '300' sequel is weekend's No. 1 movie: $45M
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Lana Parrilla previews 'Once Upon a Time'
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan previews Malaysia
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!