There’s certainly much to enjoy in Horrible Bosses, directed by Seth Gordon (read Lisa Schwarzbaum’s review here), the funniest workplace revenge comedy to come along since 9 to 5. But perhaps the most unexpected pleasure is seeing Jennifer Aniston play a predatory, filthy-mouthed dentist who delights in sexually harassing her assistant (played by Charlie Day). “I had such a great time doing it. It was ridiculous fun,” Aniston tells EW. “I never get that kind of fun stuff. It was great! You do tend to get locked into parts that you play, you know what I mean? People forget that there are other parts in there. That’s what I love about Seth Gordon — someone with imagination. You just have to have the balls to let people try [other kinds of roles].” READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Lisa Schwarzbaum (1-1 of 1)
Jul 8 2011 01:59 PM ET
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie