Tag: Lisa Schwarzbaum (1-1 of 1)
Horrible Bosses, directed by Seth Gordon ( There's certainly much to enjoy in read Lisa Schwarzbaum's review here), the funniest workplace revenge comedy to come along since 9 to 5. But perhaps the most unexpected pleasure is seeing Jennifer Aniston play a predatory, filthy-mouthed dentist who delights in sexually harassing her assistant (played by Charlie Day). "I had such a great time doing it. It was ridiculous fun," Aniston tells EW. "I never get that kind of fun stuff. It was great! You do tend to get locked into parts that you play, you know what I mean? People forget that there are other parts in there. That's what I love about Seth Gordon -- someone with imagination. You just have to have the balls to let people try [other kinds of roles]
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Sniper' keeps box office crown: $64.4M
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- SAG Awards 2015: Mingling inside EW's party
- 'SNL' recap: Blake brings a country twang, but too often the sketches go south
- 'Boardwalk Empire' memorabilia auction: Richard Harrow's mask and more items revealed
- Sundance notes: Jason Segel and Ryan Reynolds are two for the road in their respective new films
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- Johnny Depp after 'Mortdecai'? 5 directors we think can help him find his mojo
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from 'Mortdecai'
- 'Westworld' producers hint HBO's drama has great, freaky potential
- 'SNL': 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Host/Musical Guests
- 'Big Bang Theory' star's gymnastic sex scene scores a '10' at Sundance
- Blake Shelton takes over 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!