• Meryl Streep is reportedly attached to star in Ricky and the Flash about a woman trying to repair her broken relationships with the family she abandoned to be a rock star decades earlier. Diablo Cody (Juno) penned the script and Jonathan Demme (Silence of the Lambs) is attached to direct. All are Oscar winners. According to the report, Universal and Fox 200 are interested in the movie. [The Wrap] READ FULL STORY
Tag: Luke Grimes (1-2 of 2)
True Blood star and Brothers & Sisters alum Luke Grimes has joined the cast of Fifty Shades of Grey, EW confirmed Friday.
Variety initially reported that Grimes will be playing the role of Christian Grey’s brother in director Sam Taylor-Johnson’s big-screen adaptation of E L James’ bestseller. Dakota Johnson is playing the lead role of Anastasia Steele, and Wednesday reports surfaced that Irish actor Jamie Dornan was in final talks to play the part of Christian Grey. Focus and Universal have yet to confirm Dornan’s casting, but James did tweet a warm welcome to the actor on Thursday.
UPDATE: The Fifty Shades of Grey twitter account confirmed the casting later in in the day, and James retweeted.
— Fifty Shades of Grey (@FiftyShades) October 25, 2013
Fifty Shades of Grey is expected to hit theaters Aug. 1, 2014.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': About that ending and other spoiler-y Q's
- 'Doctor Who': 3 sneak peek pics from new episodes
- Wrestlers in movies: Best/worst performances
- Comic-Con '14: 20 bonus star portraits
- 12 who gained/lost weight for a role
- 'Supernatural,' 'Teen Wolf,' 'Mindy,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Anson Mount in 'The Breakfast Club': An EW Radio mini-production
- When A$AP Rocky went to NSFW Kathy's house...
- STAHP in the name of love 980
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 549
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 596
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 467
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3
- Chris Pratt talks end of 'Parks and Recreation': 'I think people are ready for it to be done'
- Comic-Con '14: 20 Bonus Star Portraits