For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Metallica: Through the Never (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Sons of Anarchy' salutes emotional Kurt Sutter
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood' recap: 'Karma'
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'