If only every illness could be treated in such a poetic way: In Michel Gondry’s upcoming film Mood Indigo, Chloe (Audrey Tautou) becomes ill on her honeymoon with Colin (Romain Duris) and can only be treated by being surrounded by flowers. We’d take that over cough syrup any day.
Tag: Mood Indigo (1-2 of 2)
If you’ve been obsessed with Audrey Tautou ever since she stole your heart in Amélie, then you will love the trailer for director Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo.
Tauto stars as a women who has a sickness caused by a flower growing in her lungs. And the only treatment is surrounding her with even more flowers.
The movie is based on the novel L’Ecume des Jours by Boris Vian.
The trailer is all in French, but there’s very little dialogue, mainly just a lot of Gondry’s signature life-as-a-beautiful-fantasy playfulness. Underwater weddings, feathers as weather, and loving gazes abound. Enjoy: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- Tina Fey's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' moves from NBC to Netflix
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' 'Elementary,' 'Walking Dead,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': What we saw on the set
- Stephen Merchant's advice if you find yourself watching a sex scene with your parents?
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks killer twist
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- AMC to debut 'Better Call Saul' with two-night event
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' recap: 'Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me'