If only every illness could be treated in such a poetic way: In Michel Gondry’s upcoming film Mood Indigo, Chloe (Audrey Tautou) becomes ill on her honeymoon with Colin (Romain Duris) and can only be treated by being surrounded by flowers. We’d take that over cough syrup any day.
Tag: Mood Indigo (1-2 of 2)
If you’ve been obsessed with Audrey Tautou ever since she stole your heart in Amélie, then you will love the trailer for director Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo.
Tauto stars as a women who has a sickness caused by a flower growing in her lungs. And the only treatment is surrounding her with even more flowers.
The movie is based on the novel L’Ecume des Jours by Boris Vian.
The trailer is all in French, but there’s very little dialogue, mainly just a lot of Gondry’s signature life-as-a-beautiful-fantasy playfulness. Underwater weddings, feathers as weather, and loving gazes abound. Enjoy: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Mockingjay' song from Chemical Brothers with Lorde and Miguel debuts
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Fraggle Rock,' 'Boondock Saints' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' sneaks out before midnight
- Fiona Apple theme song to 'The Affair': Any clues to who's dead?