Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s directorial debut, Don Jon’s Addiction, a racy comedy about sex addiction, kicked off its rating-free festival run with Sundance last month. But now the actor-director has to prepare for MPAA to come into the picture — Relativity Media has scooped up the U.S. distribution rights — and that means going back to the cutting room. Gordon-Levitt plans to cut down some of the film’s most graphic sex scenes to secure an R rating, EW confirmed. THR reported the news from the Berlin International Film Festival. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Movie Ratings (1-6 of 6)
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie