The Coens’ film about failure continues to experience little of it. The National Society of Film Critics handed out their awards on Saturday and Inside Llewyn Davis, Joel and Ethan Coen’s soulful and sardonic journey set among the Greenwich Village folk music set, came away with a number of top prizes, including Best Picture, Director, and Actor. Also honored were Cate Blanchett for Blue Jasmine, James Franco for Spring Breakers, and Jennifer Lawrence for American Hustle. Check out the full list of winners and runners-up below, including the voting breakdown. READ FULL STORY
Tag: National Society of Film Critics (1-2 of 2)
The National Society of Film Critics selected Amour as the best picture of 2012 during its annual meeting Saturday.
The critics chose the star of Amour, Emmanuelle Riva, as the best actress, and Daniel Day-Lewis was chosen best actor for Lincoln.
The group of 60 prominent movie critics from around the country met at Lincoln Center in New York City to make its picks.
Latest Videos in Movies
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by 'The Unauthorized Saved…
- Internet grinds to halt as nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence, others surface
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' recap: Cave dwellers
- FBI issues statement on leaked nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence, others
- 'Houdini' is pure biopic cheese... and occasionally a campy delight