For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Nimród Antal (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards 2014: Your take on Taylor Swift, J.Lo, more highs/lows?
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Good Wife'; Atlanta 'Housewives'; 'The Newsroom'; 'The Comeback' recaps
- 'Homeland'; 'SNL'; 'The Affair'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; 'Bob's Burgers'; more TV recaps
- American Music Awards 2014: The Winners List
- American Music Awards 2014: We Grade the Performances
- American Music Awards 2014 Style: What the Stars Wore
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- The Best and Worst of the AMAs 2014 -- what did you think?