For years, I’ve joked that Metallica has exactly two good songs, both of them off their mega-selling 1991 album Metallica. Those two songs are the lovely, lilting “Nothing Else Matters,” the closest these demon noise-makers ever came to a power ballad, and also “Enter Sandman,” which is their primordially catchy if very sinister idea of a lullaby. In a funny way, I’d say that Metallica agrees with me: Those two uncharacteristically melodious and listenable tunes are played at the very end of their new concert film, Metallica Through the Never. They know, in their way, that they’re saving the best for last. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Nimród Antal (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Our take...and yours?
- 'Turn' react: 'Of Cabbage and Kings'
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email