• Djimon Hounsou (Blood Diamond) has joined the cast of Fast & Furious 7 in an unknown role. Other newcomers to the franchise include Kurt Russell and Ronda Rousey, who will be joined by Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Jason Statham — all returning for Insidious director James Wan’s Fast & Furious debut. In addition to roles in Seventh Son and the upcoming rom com Baggage Claim, Hounsou is also playing Korath the Pursuer in Guardians of the Galaxy. [Variety]
Tag: Olivia Thirlby (1-2 of 2)
Casting Net: Daniel Radcliffe to play American reporter in 'Tokyo Vice'; Plus Reese Witherspoon, more
• In case you chose to forget about Equus and Kill Your Darlings, we’re just here to remind you that Daniel Radcliffe is really never going back to his Harry Potter days. He’s just lined up a new project: an adaptation of Jake Adelstein’s Tokyo Vice, a non-fiction account of Adelstein’s work as an American crime journalist in Japan. Music video director Anthony Mandler (Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble” and Rihanna’s “Diamonds”) will helm the feature, and playwright J.T. Rogers will write the script. [Deadline]
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Farrelly Brothers on mastering their 'Dumb' moves
- 'Dancing With the Stars' got game: What to make of that Super Mario number?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' and 'Far Cry 4': You take aim in this week's mailbag
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try this weekend (from TIME)
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer