Former ‘N Syncer Justin Timberlake might’ve taken the stage at last night’s Grammy’s, but Timberlake’s ’90s rival, The Backstreet Boys, have a little something up their sleeves as well. A Backstreet Boys documentary is currently in production by Pulse Films and is set to be finished this fall.
Tag: Pulse Films (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Fall TV grid: What's on when, plus all the new show trailers
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst shows off a challenge that may not make it to TV
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw