The stars of Summit’s upcoming Divergent film hit the black carpet in style Tuesday for the film’s Los Angeles premiere, and EW’s time-lapse video gives you a closer look at which stars went for classic chic and which rocked bolder fashion choices. Check out everything from Shailene Woodley’s stunning one-shouldered floor-length gown to Maggie Q’s risqué black number in the video below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Red Carpet (1-4 of 4)
Disneyland has proven that it knows how to put on a party full of spectacle with its premieres for the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. On Saturday night its neighbor theme park, Disney California Adventure, hosted its first movie premiere when The Lone Ranger debuted in the Anaheim park’s Hyperion Theater.
The House of Mouse pulled out all the stops for the big event, which featured a 1,500-foot-long red carpet stretching from the entrance of the park to the theater. Costumed characters like Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto were also present, as was the horse who plays Silver in the film. Ahead of the celebrity arrivals, jugglers on stilts entertained the crowd, and park employees passed out black masks like the Lone Ranger’s to fans and press.
The Lone Ranger brings to the big screen beloved characters from the 1949-1957 Lone Ranger TV series, which in turn was adapted from a 1933 radio show. Armie Hammer plays the title character, and Johnny Depp took on the role of his Native American companion Tonto. Pirates of the Caribbean masterminds Gore Verbinski and Jerry Bruckheimer helmed the project as director and producer, respectively.
READ FULL STORY
Thousands of screaming fans brought Times Square to a standstill as they waited to catch a glimpse of Brad Pitt at the premiere of his new thriller, World War Z.
The 49-year old actor took his time to talk to reporters on the appropriately-designed “Z-shaped” red carpet, often breaking away to sign autographs and pose for photographs with fans.
“We’re not doing this small… we’re going big this summer,” Pitt said of the premiere that resembled a music festival.
Pitt stars in and produced the apocalyptic thriller based on the book by Max Brooks. He’s the son of the legendary Mel Brooks. READ FULL STORY
Twihards, the moment has finally arrived.
After four previous films, one vampire baby, and hundreds of press interviews full of are they/aren’t they tension for the stars, the final Twilight red carpet is here – and EW is bringing you a front row seat, courtesy of Yahoo! Movies.
Come back to this page tonight starting at 7:30 p.m. ET for a live stream of all the Twilight: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 proceedings. What will Kristen Stewart be wearing? Will Taylor Lautner do a character homage and be shirtless? (Doubtful.) Will Mackenzie Foy and Taylor Lautner pose for pictures together (and what about Pattinson and Stewart)? Anyone’s guess!
Hopefully the stars might spill some secrets about the film, which officially opens on Friday. Stewart has already talked up a “twist ending,” and Pattinson has shared the secrets of his loud kissing that are apparently on display in the movie. What more vampire revelations are still to come?
Watch the live stream below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi talk 'Toil and Till'
- Fall TV 2014: EW critics pick 6 new series to watch
- 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Big Brother'; 'Dancing With the Stars': Tuesday TV recaps
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- Fantastic Fest 2014: 22 wonderfully weird films in Austin
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- 'Revenge' season 4 trailer: 'Emily Thorne, I'm coming for you'
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 539
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 481
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 377
- No Blood On His Hands 362
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Tom Hiddleston to star in King-Kong spin-off, 'Skull Island'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'
- 'Revenge' first look: Watch the trailer for season 4