Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight Saga has sold more than 100 million books, spawning a film franchise that’s become an international sensation. We got to sit down with her at Comic-Con last month where we discussed the ever-divisive naming of Renesmee, and how she felt about the ending of the saga.”I’ve been holding off the sadness, but it’s starting to get to me,” she said. “I miss everyone — Kristen, Taylor, and Rob. I’m used to seeing them every day.”
Tag: Renesmee (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser poster revealed
- 'Into the Woods' featurette: Go behind the scenes with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and Co.
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 10 songs where guest rappers stole the show
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- 'Survivor' Q&A: Kelley reveals who cooked all the rice
- Sara Ramirez teases this week's Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5 rumors debunked
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- This week's cover: 'Into the Woods' enchants EW's holiday movie preview
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is here: What we learned
- WIll Smith bringing 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox