, so it’s pretty cool.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Robert Pattinson (11-20 of 67)
'Breaking Dawn -- Part 2' premiere: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on 'Twilight's last gleaming
Twihards, the moment has finally arrived.
After four previous films, one vampire baby, and hundreds of press interviews full of are they/aren’t they tension for the stars, the final Twilight red carpet is here – and EW is bringing you a front row seat, courtesy of Yahoo! Movies.
Come back to this page tonight starting at 7:30 p.m. ET for a live stream of all the Twilight: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 proceedings. What will Kristen Stewart be wearing? Will Taylor Lautner do a character homage and be shirtless? (Doubtful.) Will Mackenzie Foy and Taylor Lautner pose for pictures together (and what about Pattinson and Stewart)? Anyone’s guess!
Hopefully the stars might spill some secrets about the film, which officially opens on Friday. Stewart has already talked up a “twist ending,” and Pattinson has shared the secrets of his loud kissing that are apparently on display in the movie. What more vampire revelations are still to come?
Watch the live stream below: READ FULL STORY
In mere weeks, the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 will rain down romance, blood, and of course screaming, lusty fans. For now, we have a new peek — and a feisty one at that. Witness this line: “Jake, you really do stink!” Those are the words of a ruby-eyed, paler-than-usual Bella (Kristen Stewart) during her first meet-up with Jacob (Taylor Lautner) after she becomes a vampire. As for this particular clip, unveiled by MTV Thursday, there’s a nuanced moment of understanding between Jacob and his longtime rival-turned-Bella’s husband Edward (Robert Pattinson). Watch for it now.
Twilight fans are having a pretty great week. First, EW brought you an exclusive clip of Bella and Edward from their new cottage, and now, Green Day has released a music video for their song, “The Forgotten,” featured on the Breaking Dawn — Part 2 soundtrack.
The video is full of goodies from the film, including an extended look at red-eyed vampire Bella jumping over a waterfall and running, running, running through the forest with Edward. So much to do, so little time before the Volturi show up! There’s also a fair amount of Renesmee, including some shots of the whole new vampire family around the piano, and — most excitedly for fans — even a tease of big moments like when Bella gives Renesmee the locket.
Check out the music video below: READ FULL STORY
In an arm wrestling match, who would win: beefy Emmett Cullen (Kellen Lutz) or dainty little Bella (Kristen Stewart)? In any other movie, the answer would be obvious… but in Breaking Dawn — Part 2, Bella’s budding vampire powers make her a match for the Cullen clan’s strongest son. Even if her arms still look decidedly spindly. Check out the newborn’s feat of strength in this new clip from the film:
• Tyler Perry will star in (as well as write, produce, and direct) Single Mom’s Club, about a group of single mothers who come together after an episode at their local school. No word on what Perry’s role would be, but hopefully it does not involve hunting ruthless assassins a la this weekend’s Alex Cross — that would just be weird. Lionsgate is in final talks to distribute. [Variety]
• Amy Adams is attached to play legendary rocker Janis Joplin in the biopic Janis Joplin: Get It While You Can, which Lee Daniels is in negotiations to direct. First time feature screenwriters Ron Terry (who is also producing) and Theresa Kounin-Terry penned the script. [THR]
• Tom Hardy is attached to an untitled drama about an ex-special forces soldier who tries to stop illegal poaching in Zimbabwe. Sheldon Turner (Up in the Air) is penning the script, with Hardy, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Tobey Maguire among the producers. The trio of actors is also keen on a separate film that also tackles the poaching industry from a Traffic-like ensemble perspective, but no writer is yet set for that project. [Deadline]
• John Leguizamo is in talks to costar with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart in Ride Along, a comedy about a teacher who accompanies a cop — who is also his fiancée’s brother — on a day’s patrol. Leguizamo would play an undercover police officer. Tim Story (Think Like a Man) is directing. [Variety]
Casting Net: Christoph Waltz will play Gorbachev to Michael Douglas’s Reagan. Plus: Jim Carrey, Mike Epps, Jai Courtney
Casting Net: Ewan McGregor to star in heist thriller ‘Son of a Gun.’ Plus: Penelope Cruz, Ryan Reynolds, James Franco
Casting Net: Julianne Moore going ‘Non Stop’ with Liam Neeson. Plus: Chris Hemsworth, Jamie Foxx, Michelle Williams
Listen up, international Twilight fans: If you were already excited about finally seeing Bella as a vampire, you’re going to be thrilled to learn that Breaking Dawn – Part 2 will be released in IMAX in the U.K. and various other countries.
“IMAX’s participation in 2010 on the release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse was a success, so we’re thrilled to continue this productive collaboration,” said Lionsgate Motion Picture Group Co-Chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger in a press release. “IMAX delivers a unique and memorable experience that is the perfect way to celebrate this special movie-going event.”
Fans will be able to check out the final installment on Nov. 16 — mysterious ending and all.
UPDATE: At this time, there are no plans for an IMAX release in the U.S., according to a Lionsgate spokesperson.
‘Breaking Dawn’s Mackenzie Foy cast in ‘Wish You Well’
About that secret ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2′ ending…
‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2′ advance ticket sales outpacing ‘Part 1′
As the end of The Twilight Saga gets ever nearer (47 days!), Summit is showing no signs of slowing its momentum on an extravagant, globally-minded marketing campaign. Echoing Breaking Dawn — Part 2‘s assembly of international vampire covens, the series’ final one-sheet poster will be revealed progressively throughout different international time zones, Cullen-minating with a dramatic reveal at “dawn” (or, more precisely 9 a.m. PT) on Tuesday, Oct. 2. READ FULL STORY
It looks like Kristen Stewart’s extracurricular activities and Robert Pattinson’s string of talk show appearances have increased fans’ appetite for Twilight. Voters chose Breaking Dawn — Part 2 as this season’s most anticipated movie on Fandango’s annual fall film survey. And a whopping 51 percent of voters also dubbed the flick as the best date night movie.
Stars Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Jackson Rathbone, Elizabeth Reaser, Peter Facinelli, and producer Wyck Godfrey — basically everybody but Kristen Stewart, who was in Toronto pimping On the Road – gathered on the stage to present the trailer and thank the franchise’s fans for “their incredible enthusiasm from the beginning until now, the final chapter.”
Clocking in under a short 90 seconds, the new clip packs in two and half minutes worth of action. Bella gets ferocious against a big cat, the Volturi (including Dakota Fanning) get plenty of camera time, and little Renesmee shows up to complete the Cullen family portrait. And also: so much snow.
Grab a sweater and take a look at the chilly new Breaking Dawn clip below:
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday