What exactly is David Cronenberg’s upcoming film Cosmopolis about? From what I can glean from the new full-length trailer, it’s a convoluted tale of murder, money, guns, sewer rats, riots, sex, and power in New York City, with Robert Pattinson as an ambitious Patrick Bateman-like assets manager at the center of it all. Pattinson plays Eric Packer, the 28-year-old millionaire protagonist who treks across Manhattan to… get a haircut. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Robert Pattinson (41-50 of 69)
In the new trailer for Magnolia Pictures’ Bel Ami, everything you’ve ever loved and hated about uppity Parisian bourgeois period pieces comes together in a story about a young man (Robert Pattinson) who snoozes his way to the top by sleeping with wealthy women (Uma Thurman, Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas, among others) in 19th-century France. The Pattinson vehicle, based on the 1885 novel by Guy de Maupassant, premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival last month, but will finally see wide release in the US on June 8.
Watch the trailer below, and decide for yourself whether a fangless Pattinson can win you over with his antique couture: READ FULL STORY
Yes, this make’s the Twilight franchise look like child’s play. A teaser trailer has hit the web for David Cronenberg’s upcoming adaptation of Don DeLillo’s novel Cosmopolis, starring Robert Pattinson. The English translation of the synopsis on the French production company’s website: “Eric [Pattinson], a 28 year old ‘golden boy,’ turned his life into a violent and obsessive microcosm of today’s world, above which a looming shadow leads to the worship of ‘matter’ above all things. A frenetic and visual work in a unity of space and time, 24 hours in New York.”
Our translation: Pattinson has a lot of sex and probably kills some people. Sounds like the universal definition of a good time. Watch the teaser below. READ FULL STORY
Get ready for another dose of Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson on the big screen. Bel Ami, which premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival, has been picked up for distribution by Magnolia Pictures and will open in the U.S. on June 8.
Bel Ami, which is an adaptation of 19th century French author Guy de Maupassant’s novel of the same name, co-stars Uma Thurman, Kristin Scott Thomas, and Christina Ricci. It follows the story of a social climber George Duroy (Pattinson), who seduces the influential women of Paris to gain power and status. READ FULL STORY
StudioCanal just released its international trailer for Bel Ami, Robert Pattinson’s upcoming film based on the same-name novel by Guy de Maupassant. In the period film, Pattinson plays George Duroy, a young journalist who climbs the social ladder in 1880s Paris by exploiting the city’s wealthiest and most influential women (Uma Thurman, Kristin Scott Thomas). As is usually the case in these tales, his love for a pure-of-heart ingénue (Christina Ricci) forces him to choose between his soul and his ambition.
From this preview, we learn that Duroy may not sparkle, but he does seduce. Oh boy, does he seduce. The trailer is chockablock with bedroom scenes, though Twihards will have to wait to see if any of the beds actually break. See the full teaser after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Dedicated Twilight fans might recognize the song that plays during the long-awaited wedding between Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart) when they see Breaking Dawn this weekend (if they haven’t seen it already; the film made over $30 million in midnight screenings Thursday night). It’s a special ‘wedding version’ of the Iron & Wine song, ‘Flightless Bird, American Mouth’ that played during the prom scene in the first Twilight movie way back when in 2008. READ FULL STORY
Summit has unleashed a slew of new clips for lucky Twihards. In “The Beginning of the End,” we get a behind-the-scenes look at Bella and Edward’s highly anticipated wedding ceremony… not to mention the sultry South American honeymoon that follows. “Bella really wants to have the full wedding night experience,” Stewart teases. Unfortunately for Bella, Ashley Greene reveals, “It kind of turns from fairytale to chaos.” See the full sneak peek — plus four brand new TV spots — below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- John Green set to talk 'Fault' at BookCon panel
- John Oliver: 'Nauseous and uncomfortable' with fame
- 'Glee' recap: 'Opening Night'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- Colbert on 'Late Show' looks slighty nervous -- VIDEO 534
- Slaves to Love 452
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 492
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 376
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO