So how’s it feel to get your hand and foot prints immortalized forever at the famed Grauman’s Chinese Theater in the heart of Hollywood? “Not only was I wearing shoes too big for me, but I put my hands in the wrong place so I’m going to have the most stupid-looking prints,” Robert Pattinson told EW shortly after the ceremony this morning. “It’s going to look like a yeti.” (Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner pointed out that Pattinson’s feet were askew as well.) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Robert Pattinson (51-60 of 71)
Summit has unleashed a slew of new clips for lucky Twihards. In “The Beginning of the End,” we get a behind-the-scenes look at Bella and Edward’s highly anticipated wedding ceremony… not to mention the sultry South American honeymoon that follows. “Bella really wants to have the full wedding night experience,” Stewart teases. Unfortunately for Bella, Ashley Greene reveals, “It kind of turns from fairytale to chaos.” See the full sneak peek — plus four brand new TV spots — below. READ FULL STORY
After being swept up during the awards season for her Oscar-nominated role in 2009’s Up in the Air, Anna Kendrick knows how to summon the Hollywood starlet within. And so she did on the red carpet for Monday night’s New York premiere of 50/50 (opening nationwide tomorrow). But Kendrick tells EW she’s glad she doesn’t have to deal with flashing lights and screaming fans on a daily basis. If only her Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were so lucky. “I feel really, really, genuinely fortunate not to have to deal with that right now,” she admits. “It’s like a prison. It’s a really nice prison, but so what? You still can’t leave your home. I feel happy that that’s not my reality right now.” What else did Kendrick have to say about Twilight? Find that out, plus her thoughts on her new movie, 50/50, after the jump.
It’s clear that the stars of The Twilight Saga have become close over the years — particularly during the long process of shooting Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2 (in theaters November 2011 and 2012). “Having to spend so much time with people…it’s just nice when you like them. There is a real bond. I think also there’s something humbling about wearing the makeup and contacts,” says Robert Pattinson.
But of course all that bonding doesn’t stop him from teasing one of his co-stars. “Except Taylor [Lautner]–he doesn’t have to do a thing. He’s managed [to do] no work on this last one,” Pattinson laughs. “He’s always a wolf!” However, as Pattinson is quick to point out, Lautner will face plenty of challenges when it comes to Breaking Dawn Part 2 (beware, spoilers ahead!). “He has to fall in love with a baby,” Pattinson says (kinda gleefully). “Oh, God, I can’t wait to see how that goes.”
Lautner doesn’t seem too surprised to hear about Pattinson’s ribbing. “Oh my gosh. That sounds like him,” he says. “Everyone is always complaining to me that I don’t have to wear the contacts, I don’t have to wear the white makeup or wear wigs and all that stuff. And I’m like, ‘I’m the one in the freezing rain and cold not wearing a shirt! I paid my dues in New Moon and Eclipse.'”
For more behind-the-scenes details on Breaking Dawn, plus exclusive photos — including one of Bella and Edward in a steamy waterfall embrace — pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on stands now.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The History of the American Girl'
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Bet you didn't see THAT coming
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Maze Runner': How big at the box office?
- 'Hawaii Five-0' season premiere sneak peek: McGarrett and Danno go to therapy
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Castle' cast gets slap-happy in season 6 gag reel
- Fox is finally making 'X-Men' spinoff 'Deadpool'
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- Naked body painting! Naked drum circle! And other things we saw at 'Dating Naked: The Wedding'