Star-studded action movies don’t get much more studded with stars than 1978’s The Wild Geese. Filmed, controversially at the time, in South Africa the film finds big screen legends Richard Harris, Richard Burton, and Sir Roger Moore playing mercenaries recruited by Stewart Granger’s sinister merchant banker to rescue the imprisoned president of an central African state. Does all go to plan? It very much does not — and in a manner which involves some of the most thrilling action sequences of the era.
Tag: Roger Moore (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson to talk on ABC tonight
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' and 'Far Cry 4': You take aim in this week's mailbag
- 'Dancing With the Stars' got game: What to make of that Super Mario number?
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try this weekend (from TIME)
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special