Star-studded action movies don’t get much more studded with stars than 1978’s The Wild Geese. Filmed, controversially at the time, in South Africa the film finds big screen legends Richard Harris, Richard Burton, and Sir Roger Moore playing mercenaries recruited by Stewart Granger’s sinister merchant banker to rescue the imprisoned president of an central African state. Does all go to plan? It very much does not — and in a manner which involves some of the most thrilling action sequences of the era.
Tag: Roger Moore (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' quick take: Worst lie ever?
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder talk 'Vampire Diaries': 'Eerily deceiving and odd' grief
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- Maleficent admirers pay tribute on 'Sleeping Beauty' Blu-ray: Sneak peek
- 'Parenthood' sneak peek: Julia and Joel 'have to talk about us'
- J.K. Simmons toys with Miles Teller in 'Whiplash' scene
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- Which new fall show will be canceled first?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast talk 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- Ryan Murphy debuts creepy, stop-motion 'AHS: Freak Show' main titles