William H. Macy’s directorial debut Rudderless stars Billy Crudup as a father grieving after the death of his son and Selena Gomez as the son’s girlfriend. The three sat down with EW’s Sara Vilkomerson to talk about the making of the film and its music. Watch the video below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Rudderless (1-2 of 2)
• Chloë Moretz just can’t stay away from the macabre. The Kick-Ass 2 star is currently in talks to join the adaptation of (former EW writer) Gillian Flynn’s Dark Places. In the novel, Libby Day (who will be played by Charlize Theron) revisits the gruesome reality of her youth (at 7, she testified against her 15-year-old brother Ben for the murder of their mother) 25 years later. Alternating between flashbacks to the time when the murder and conviction took place and the present, Moretz would play the character of Diondra Wertzner — Ben’s girlfriend in the flashbacks. Gilles Paquet-Brenner (Sarah’s Key) is set to direct. [Deadline]
• Jennifer Garner is in talks to join Kevin Costner in Ivan Reitman’s football dramedy Draft Day. Garner would play the secretary to Costner’s team manager who is having a hard time securing his number one draft pick. Garner’s next film, Dallas Buyers Club with Matthew McConaughey, is currently in post-production and should be released sometime this year. [Variety]
Latest Videos in Movies
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
- 'Scandal': Is Rowan or Cyrus the biggest creep?
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…