John Cusack and his production company, New Crime, are considering a movie about conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh, EW confirms. Cusack will star as the radio personality and Betty Thomas (I Spy, John Tucker Must Die) will direct. The AP first reported the story.
Tag: Rush Limbaugh (1-2 of 2)
Director Christopher Nolan is defending fans irate over negative reviews of The Dark Knight Rises. While the final piece of Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy has gotten mostly positive reviews, a few critics, including The Associated Press’ Christy Lemire, gave it a negative review. Fan response to those critics became so venomous on the review aggregator site RottenTomatoes.com that it suspended user comments late Monday.
Appearing at Wednesday’s London premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, Nolan was quick to defend fans’ heated response to the reviews. “I think the fans are very passionate about these characters the way a lot of people are very passionate. Batman’s been around for over 70 years and there’s a reason for that. He has a huge appeal, so I think you know people certainly respond to the character,” he said. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Amy Adams and One Direction
- Craig Ferguson signs off 'Late Late Show' with an all-star 'Drum' corps--and a dream
- 20 top Xmas movies ever
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 great gift ideas
- 'Big Bang Theory': 15 solutions if you're shopping for a fan
- 'Mad Men': 20 gift ideas for dapper Dons (or Bettys)
- 'Girls' fans (and their guys) will love these 13 gift ideas
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever