John Cusack and his production company, New Crime, are considering a movie about conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh, EW confirms. Cusack will star as the radio personality and Betty Thomas (I Spy, John Tucker Must Die) will direct. The AP first reported the story.
Tag: Rush Limbaugh (1-2 of 2)
Director Christopher Nolan is defending fans irate over negative reviews of The Dark Knight Rises. While the final piece of Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy has gotten mostly positive reviews, a few critics, including The Associated Press’ Christy Lemire, gave it a negative review. Fan response to those critics became so venomous on the review aggregator site RottenTomatoes.com that it suspended user comments late Monday.
Appearing at Wednesday’s London premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, Nolan was quick to defend fans’ heated response to the reviews. “I think the fans are very passionate about these characters the way a lot of people are very passionate. Batman’s been around for over 70 years and there’s a reason for that. He has a huge appeal, so I think you know people certainly respond to the character,” he said. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Leftovers': Why 'Gladys' is the last straw for EW critic
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy