John Cusack and his production company, New Crime, are considering a movie about conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh, EW confirms. Cusack will star as the radio personality and Betty Thomas (I Spy, John Tucker Must Die) will direct. The AP first reported the story.
Tag: Rush Limbaugh (1-2 of 2)
Director Christopher Nolan is defending fans irate over negative reviews of The Dark Knight Rises. While the final piece of Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy has gotten mostly positive reviews, a few critics, including The Associated Press’ Christy Lemire, gave it a negative review. Fan response to those critics became so venomous on the review aggregator site RottenTomatoes.com that it suspended user comments late Monday.
Appearing at Wednesday’s London premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, Nolan was quick to defend fans’ heated response to the reviews. “I think the fans are very passionate about these characters the way a lot of people are very passionate. Batman’s been around for over 70 years and there’s a reason for that. He has a huge appeal, so I think you know people certainly respond to the character,” he said. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'It's a Nice Day for a Rock Wedding'
- Marvel has a 'Strange' feeling about Joaquin Phoenix
- 'Under the Dome' hasn't see the last of Britt Robertson as Angie
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
- Brangelina: From 'Mr and Mrs. Smith' to Mr. and Mrs. Pitt
- 'Reign' season 2's first portrait features Mary, Francis, and Mary's legs
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: What is in that cage?!?
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Where did Sheldon go on the train?
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan