• Biopics can be challenging to cast. Not only do you need a great actor, there has to be at least a passable physical resemblance. For someone as infamous as Lance Armstrong, the task is all the more difficult. Ben Foster, a former Disney star who transformed into a serious, respected actor as an adult, is in final talks to take on the role of the disgraced super athlete for Working Title. With a script from John Hodge (Trainspotting) and Oscar-nominated director Stephen Frears (The Queen) helming the movie, the untitled project is aiming for a fall shoot and will focus on the doping scandal. There are two other Lance Armstrong movies in development at Warner Bros. and Paramount/Bad Robot (the project where the Bradley Cooper casting rumors started) as well. Foster can be seen next in the Sundance hits Kill Your Darlings, and Ain’t Them Bodies Saints. [Deadline]
Tag: Sarah Hyland (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- Danai Gurira talks 'Walking Dead': 'The Michonne wig transforms me'
- 'Big Brother' eviction: 3 Q's for Julie Chen
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani rise to Jimmy Fallon's lip sync challenge
- 'Voice' preview: 'Oprah, Yoda, and Quincy Jones in a blender is literally Pharrell'
- 'Big Brother'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Top Chef Duels' recaps
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- 'Big Brother' recap: Red Dead Beast Mode
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites