• Biopics can be challenging to cast. Not only do you need a great actor, there has to be at least a passable physical resemblance. For someone as infamous as Lance Armstrong, the task is all the more difficult. Ben Foster, a former Disney star who transformed into a serious, respected actor as an adult, is in final talks to take on the role of the disgraced super athlete for Working Title. With a script from John Hodge (Trainspotting) and Oscar-nominated director Stephen Frears (The Queen) helming the movie, the untitled project is aiming for a fall shoot and will focus on the doping scandal. There are two other Lance Armstrong movies in development at Warner Bros. and Paramount/Bad Robot (the project where the Bradley Cooper casting rumors started) as well. Foster can be seen next in the Sundance hits Kill Your Darlings, and Ain’t Them Bodies Saints. [Deadline]
Tag: Sarah Hyland (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad animal rights activists called 'cruel and irresponsible'
- 'Justified'; 'Agent Carter'; 'Parks and Recreation'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural'; 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash' boss answers burning Q's: 'We think it makes sense, hopefully you all will too'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad after animal rights activists call it 'cruel'
- Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy lead Paul Feig's 'Ghostbusters' reboot