• Biopics can be challenging to cast. Not only do you need a great actor, there has to be at least a passable physical resemblance. For someone as infamous as Lance Armstrong, the task is all the more difficult. Ben Foster, a former Disney star who transformed into a serious, respected actor as an adult, is in final talks to take on the role of the disgraced super athlete for Working Title. With a script from John Hodge (Trainspotting) and Oscar-nominated director Stephen Frears (The Queen) helming the movie, the untitled project is aiming for a fall shoot and will focus on the doping scandal. There are two other Lance Armstrong movies in development at Warner Bros. and Paramount/Bad Robot (the project where the Bradley Cooper casting rumors started) as well. Foster can be seen next in the Sundance hits Kill Your Darlings, and Ain’t Them Bodies Saints. [Deadline]
Tag: Sarah Hyland (1-1 of 1)
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 'Frozen': Ranking all 9 original songs
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees