• Kristen Stewart is lining up more projects for life after Twilight. She has signed onto two indie films that will shoot this summer, political drama Camp X-Ray and the Olivier Assayas-directed film Sils Maria. In Camp X-Ray, Stewart will play a young soldier who escapes her small town by joining the military, and, instead of getting a tour of duty in Iraq as she hoped, she ends up being sent to Guantanamo, where she encounters abuse and hatred from her superiors. For Sils Maria, Stewart joins Chloë Grace Moretz (Kick-Ass) and star Juliette Binoche (Chocolat) in the film about the introspective years of middle age. [Deadline]
Tag: Sils Maria (1-2 of 2)
• Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies, The Fall) is in final talks to star in the highly anticipated Guardians of the Galaxy film as the villain. At one point, Pace was being considered for the lead, which eventually went to Chris Pratt. Details on his role are sparse, but we’re not complaining if Guardians wants to take the Avengers route of casting a handsome bad guy. Pace donned a variety of different elaborate costumes recently for his roles in Lincoln, The Hobbit, and Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, and will be appearing in the next two installments of The Hobbit as well as the AMC drama Halt & Catch Fire. [The Wrap]
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Happy Valley' trailer: Documentary on Penn State scandal asks difficult Q's
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'