• Kristen Stewart is lining up more projects for life after Twilight. She has signed onto two indie films that will shoot this summer, political drama Camp X-Ray and the Olivier Assayas-directed film Sils Maria. In Camp X-Ray, Stewart will play a young soldier who escapes her small town by joining the military, and, instead of getting a tour of duty in Iraq as she hoped, she ends up being sent to Guantanamo, where she encounters abuse and hatred from her superiors. For Sils Maria, Stewart joins Chloë Grace Moretz (Kick-Ass) and star Juliette Binoche (Chocolat) in the film about the introspective years of middle age. [Deadline]
Tag: Sils Maria (1-2 of 2)
• Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies, The Fall) is in final talks to star in the highly anticipated Guardians of the Galaxy film as the villain. At one point, Pace was being considered for the lead, which eventually went to Chris Pratt. Details on his role are sparse, but we’re not complaining if Guardians wants to take the Avengers route of casting a handsome bad guy. Pace donned a variety of different elaborate costumes recently for his roles in Lincoln, The Hobbit, and Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, and will be appearing in the next two installments of The Hobbit as well as the AMC drama Halt & Catch Fire. [The Wrap]
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Veep' cast: My dream scene would be...
- Sutton Foster in 'Violet': EW stage review
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week