• Kristen Stewart is lining up more projects for life after Twilight. She has signed onto two indie films that will shoot this summer, political drama Camp X-Ray and the Olivier Assayas-directed film Sils Maria. In Camp X-Ray, Stewart will play a young soldier who escapes her small town by joining the military, and, instead of getting a tour of duty in Iraq as she hoped, she ends up being sent to Guantanamo, where she encounters abuse and hatred from her superiors. For Sils Maria, Stewart joins Chloë Grace Moretz (Kick-Ass) and star Juliette Binoche (Chocolat) in the film about the introspective years of middle age. [Deadline]
Tag: Sils Maria (1-2 of 2)
• Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies, The Fall) is in final talks to star in the highly anticipated Guardians of the Galaxy film as the villain. At one point, Pace was being considered for the lead, which eventually went to Chris Pratt. Details on his role are sparse, but we’re not complaining if Guardians wants to take the Avengers route of casting a handsome bad guy. Pace donned a variety of different elaborate costumes recently for his roles in Lincoln, The Hobbit, and Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, and will be appearing in the next two installments of The Hobbit as well as the AMC drama Halt & Catch Fire. [The Wrap]
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Daft Punk + Jay Z: What is this mystery track?
- Beverly Hills 'Housewives' recap: 'Hollywood' pals
- Daniel Radcliffe on B'way: First Look